A global award-winning movie-making tour.
Wētā Workshop Unleashed is located on level 5,
88 Federal Street, Auckland (opposite the SkyTower)
We recommend arriving 10 minutes prior to your tour departure
For public transport options, please refer to the AT website.
Before you book:
- Have a look at our frequently asked questions,
- Wētā Workshop Unleashed includes some horror elements. These may be spooky for children, or unsuitable for guests with medical conditions aggravated by fright, stress, or lights.
- If you have any concerns please contact [email protected] before your tour departs.
- Guests with sensory processing sensitivity (SPS) are welcome to bring their own comfort tools.
- If you have special requirements, please contact us to chat with our crew.
We strongly recommend booking online in advance, we cannot guarantee on-the-day availability.
For groups of 15 people or more, please check out our Groups and Events.
The Weta Workshop Unleashed was an amazing experience for my family, young and old. I saw my child who usually doesn't care for anything really open up and even ask questions of our guide. To see everyone, even myself interact with all the amazing gadgets and the joy and excitement we all had was everything.
Had a great time on the tour, was fun, informative and interesting. There was enough hands on to keep you engaged and such fascinating behind the scenes peeks that you learned some great stuff.
As promised Weta unleashed delivered an exciting immersive, interactive visit. We were in awe of the brilliant special effects and storytelling that kept us engrossed. Never going to be enough time to see it all on one session and we look forward to visiting again.