- Photography, filming, or recording of any kind is not permitted within our tour spaces.
- You MUST arrive 15 minutes before your tour is due to start or your place on the tour may be sold.
- We do not offer refunds or other compensation if you are late and miss your tour departure. Customers who wish to rebook their tour must pay the full cost of the new booking. All tours are subject to availability.
- By purchasing tickets for a tour and/or workshop (I) agree to the following:
- That Wētā Workshop can contact me directly relating to the tour I have purchased;
- It is my responsibility to notify Wētā Workshop if I have sensitive skin or known allergies, I agree and acknowledge that Wētā Workshop is not liable for any allergic reactions to any products used in the Workshop,
- I agree and acknowledge that Wētā Workshop will not be liable for any injuries that may occur in the Workshop,
- I will abide by all rules and policies stipulated by Wētā Workshop and its representatives, including those displayed around the Wētā Cave and all WētāWorkshop facilities.
- I will not take any photos, video, or audio recordings inside the tour spaces. Wētā Workshop reserves the right to check recording devices brought into its tour spaces, including, but not limited to, digital cameras and smartphones.
- I will not touch anything inside the tour spaces without the express permission of a Wētā Workshop staff member.
- I will not remove anything from the tour spaces. I will not deface any company property or items on display. I will not attempt to enter Wētā Workshop's facility beyond the tour spaces.
- I give permission for Wētā Workshop to photograph or record my image at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials.
- Wētā Workshop reserves the right to refuse entry with no refund given.
- Any breach of this agreement may result in my ejection from the tour spaces with no refund given.
- To cancel an existing booking, please contact us on +64 4 909 4035 or email [email protected] with your booking reference and full name. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
- If cancellation is made within 24 hours of arrival, there is no refund available.
- If cancellation is made within 48 hours of arrival, we will refund 50% of the total booking price.
- If a tour is cancelled by Wētā Workshop, we can reschedule your tour to another day that suits you or offer a full refund.
- Where you are entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the same credit card that you used to confirm the booking.
CHANGING AN EXISTING BOOKING
- To amend an existing booking, please contact us on +64 4 909 4035 or email [email protected] with your booking reference and full name. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
- All changes subject to availability.
- If changes are made within 24 hours of arrival, there is no refund available.
- If changes are made within 48 hours of arrival, we will refund 50% of the difference in booking price.
We are continually improving and enhancing our experiences to ensure we can cater for as wide an audience as possible. This includes visually and hearing-impaired visitors, too. We currently hold a silver Be Accessible rating. Because of this, we do not offer discounts to visitors with disabilities. We do however consider discounts for caregivers and may request suitable supporting documentation or identification, such as a caregiver ID/documentation or a medical note.
Additional terms for gift vouchers
- Experience details can be found on our website tours.wetaworkshop.com.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or to be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale or promotion.
- Vouchers are not redeemable online. Please contact us on 04 909 4100 or [email protected]
- The total of this voucher can be used on retail and tour bookings.
- If the total of this voucher isn't redeemed with 12 months of purchase, we will cancel the remaining balance and the voucher will no longer be available.