Helping you feel safe with us
· We are following all Government and Ministry of Health Guidelines to ensure your safety.
· All visitor spaces are regularly and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout each day.
· Our group sizes are limited to 5 people with only one booking allowed per time slot.
· We ask you maintain a 2 metre distance from any other visitors outside your bubble.
· We are gathering visitor details every day as part of the contact tracing requirements.
What you can do to help us:
· Arrive in good time and if you have any delays, questions or queries about your visit please reach out to us as soon as possible. You can call Bookings (04 9094035)
· Please keep a personal note of the transport used to reach Weta Workshop in case the information is required at a later date for contact tracing purposes.
· If you are feeling unwell, please call Bookings to rearrange your tour (04 9094035). The tour can be re-arranged with no penalties incurred in the case of illness.
· If you have recently been in contact with anyone who has symptoms or may have contracted COVID-19, please do not attend the tour. Call Bookings (049094035) to re-arrange.
· By attending Weta Workshop Tours, you are accepting that you and any close contacts are free of illness or symptoms.
· When you arrive at Weta Workshop, 1 Weka St, Miramar, please enter through the Hobbit door and exit through the Cave. Signs will be in place to help you.
· Please maintain your own good levels of hygiene and health.
You might be interested in
Join a guided tour for your chance to discover how incredible, imaginary worlds are brought to life through physical effects and movie-making magic.
Create your own movie-effects magic under the guidance of Weta Workshop’s experienced event technicians.
Worked up an appetite following both our tours? Add a three-course meal at the Art Deco setting of the Roxy Cinema or a Kiwi lunch at Karaka Café on the waterfront.