During Level 2, the Weta Cave will be open Tuesday to Sunday.
You will be able to make a booking for our tours online from Wednesday 13th May.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch. Thank you.
· We are following all Government and Ministry of Health Guidelines to ensure your safety.
· All visitor spaces are regularly and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout each day.
· We ask you maintain a 2 metre distance from any other visitors outside your bubble.
· We are gathering visitor details every day as part of the contact tracing requirements.
· Arrive in good time and if you have any delays, questions or queries about your visit please reach out to us as soon as possible. You can call Bookings (04 9094035)
· Please keep a personal note of the transport used to reach Weta Workshop in case the information is required at a later date for contact tracing purposes.
· If you are feeling unwell, please call Bookings to rearrange your tour (04 9094035). The tour can be re-arranged with no penalties incurred in the case of illness.
· If you have recently been in contact with anyone who has symptoms or may have contracted COVID-19, please do not attend the tour. Call Bookings (049094035) to re-arrange.
· By attending Weta Workshop Tours, you are accepting that you and any close contacts are free of illness or symptoms.
· When you arrive at Weta Workshop, 1 Weka St, Miramar, please enter through the Hobbit door and exit through the Cave. Signs will be in place to help you.
· Please maintain your own good levels of hygiene and health.