Learn techniques employed by Weta Workshop’s Costume crew as you craft your own keyring!
For over 20 years, Weta Workshop has crafted beautiful leather & chainmaille for the screen. Learn tips from our crew as your craft your own keepsake in Wellington.
What To Expect
Create your own keyring: Stamp or emboss your own pattern on genuine leather, then dye and finish your sample.
Learn how to craft a keychain: Made from unique Weta Workshop chainmaille.
Take your creation home.
Craft in small groups: Each workshop is limited to small groups, allowing for one-on-one time with our crew. No creative experience necessary. Just bring yourself and your enthusiasm!
You Might Be Interested In
Workshop + Tour Combo
Combine your creative workshop with the Weta Workshop Tour, to journey through props, costumes & creatures from your favourite films for a small additional cost.
Education & School Groups
Our experiences are designed to inspire and educate all ages, find out more!
- Please notify us if you have sensitive skin or known allergies. For more on the products we use, contact us at [email protected]
- Our tours & workshops frequently sell out, particularly during peak season (Oct-Apr). We strongly recommend booking online in advance.
- There is no luggage storage in the Weta Cave or within our tour spaces.
- For groups of 20 people or more, please check out our Events & Group Tours.
- Weta Workshop Tours is proud to hold a Silver Award from Be Accessible
- For our cancellation policy and terms and conditions please see here.